The role of the Rimbey Health Services Donation Committee is to:
- work with the community to make decisions about the best use of donated funds.
- take a lead role in fundraising to ensure resources are available for purchasing equipment and supporting health related programs in the community.
Rimbey is a community of 2500 people. The Rimbey Hospital & Care Centre has a 23 bed Acute Care Medical Unit, 11 bed Emergency Department and an 84 bed Continuing Care unit.
The Donation Committee is composed of:
- four members from the area of Rimbey
- the Site Manager, the Acute Care Unit Manager and the Continuing Care Unit Manager
- a representative from Hospital Ladies Auxiliary
- a Rimbey Community Health Services member who represents Public Health, Community Care, Community Rehab, and Mental Health Services